Answered By: Margaret Burri
Last Updated: Oct 17, 2018     Views: 3672

Eisenhower Express gets books and articles that we own and delivers them to faculty, senior staff, graduate students, and persons with disabilities who are affiliated with the Homewood Schools. 

  • Place your request for book chapters or journal articles using the same form that you use for Interlibrary Loan requests
  • Use the "request" button in Catalyst to have a book delivered to your office


  • We will copy up to 60 pages of a book as long as it doesn't exceed fair use copyright restrictions.
  • If a book is on reserve, you must come to the library to check it out.

If you are not affiliated with the Homewood campus but sometimes work here with a Homewood department, you can get library books sent to that Homewood department:

1)  Search the library catalog for the book that you want, and click REQUEST.
2)  Choose "JHU Homewood Office," and write a note to tell them where your Homewood temporary office or Homewood mailbox is.
3)  If you don’t have a temporary office or mailbox on Homewood, ask your HW administrator whether they would be kind enough to accept the book and hold it for you. In your note, write “Please deliver to [name], on the 1st floor of Hackerman” or wherever that person is.

Contact Us

Call us: 410-516-8335
Text us: 410-692-8874
Email us: