Q. How do you configure Google Scholar to link to full text at Hopkins?
Answered By: Margaret Burri Last Updated: Mar 18, 2020 Views: 903
Answered By: Margaret Burri
Last Updated: Mar 18, 2020 Views: 903
- In Google Scholar, select the menu icon in the top left corner
- In the left sidebar, select "Settings" (gear icon)
- In the left sidebar, select “Library Links”
- Search for "Johns Hopkins" in the search box
- Check the boxes for all Johns Hopkins options
- Select “Save”
Alternate Method of Getting Full Text on Google Scholar
On your laptop, you no longer need to set up Scholar to show you our FIND IT links, which lead either to full text or to information about where else you can get the item.