Q. Who can help me with EndNote?
Answered By: Sue Vazakas Last Updated: Mar 18, 2020 Views: 429
Answered By: Sue Vazakas
Last Updated: Mar 18, 2020 Views: 429
- Students and staff can get a discount on purchases of EndNote software
- Go to https://onthehub.com/download/software-discounts/endnote, then go to "find your school"
- There is a tab for Students and a tab for Faculty/Staff. The student price for EndNote is $114, and $220 for faculty/staff.
- This is for personal use; if a department purchases the software, that would go through the IT Portal software page and require a cost center.
- Sign up to attend one of the classes through the Welch Library on the East Baltimore campus
- Call the desk to ask your question
- Watch a tutorial