Answered By: Heidi Herr
Last Updated: Sep 01, 2017     Views: 131

Please contact Special Collections staff to request copies.  Please note if you want a photocopy of sheet music that may still be under copyright, you will need to sign a form stating that the copies will be for personal use only and not for performance or classroom use.

You also can obtain PDFs of out-of-copyright music directly from the Lester Levy Collection website.

Contact Us

Call us: 410-516-8335
Text us: 410-692-8874
Email us: