Q. How much do prints/copies cost, and how do I pay?
Answered By: Margaret Burri Last Updated: Mar 18, 2020 Views: 3236
Answered By: Margaret Burri
Last Updated: Mar 18, 2020 Views: 3236
|Black & white (single- or double-sided)||$0.07 / page|
|Color (single-sided)||$0.20 / page|
|Color (double-sided)||$0.40 / page|
You can pay with either your J-Card or a Print card that you can obtain from PHIL machines or at the Service desk.
- Located on M-level of MSEL & B-level of the BLC
- Black machines on the wall
- They only take credit cards, and you must spend a minimum of $5
Use them to:
- Buy copy/print cards (cards cost $1)
- Add money to your J-Card or your copy/print card, to pay for printing or copying
- You can buy them at a PHIL machine with a credit card, or purchase at the M-level Service Desk with cash or check, in $2, $5, and $10 increments