Answered By: Sue Vazakas
Last Updated: Mar 18, 2020     Views: 1409

Faculty carrels -- These are the little locked rooms along the walls around the sides of MSEL B, C, and D levels, They are assigned to faculty by their academic departments.

"Assigned/reserved Work Station" -- These are available to graduate students, and are located on MSEL B and D levels, near the public elevator. To get one, apply at the Facilities Management office on MSEL A-level. They are assigned first-come, first-served, and must be renewed each semester. You can apply for one during any time of the year.

"Assigned Graduate Work Station" -- These are on D-level and are assigned by the Art History department to its graduate students.


Related Topics

Contact Us

Call us: 410-516-8335
Text us: 410-692-8874
Email us: