Answered By: Joanne
Last Updated: Nov 07, 2023     Views: 19

The Public Access Submission System (PASS) supports open scholarship by reducing the barriers to compliance with university and funder access policies. 

JHU-affiliated researchers can use PASS to submit an article manuscript to repositories (PubMed Central via NIHMS and JScholarship). Using the PASS system, you can confirm and comply with grant requirements, comply with the JHU Open Access policy [pdf], and avoid paying hefty publication charges.

To learn more about using PASS go to 

Related Topics

    Contact Us

    Call us: 410-516-8335
    Text us: 410-692-8874
    Email us: