Answered By: Jessica Keyes
Last Updated: Feb 12, 2021     Views: 48

During Phase 2 of the 2021 reopening, an active Jcard is require for entry into all buildings on Homewood campus, including MSEL and Brody.

If you are a student or staff member at any Johns Hopkins school, including School or Nursing and School of Public Health, your JH ID can give you access to the library. If you arrive and your card does not work, email to be manually entered into the system.

If you are a recent grad and your JHED is still active but your Jcard is not, please do not book a reservation for a study space or the printers because you will not be able to enter the library.

Related Topics

    Contact Us

    Call us: 410-516-8335
    Text us: 410-692-8874
    Email us: