Answered By: Heather Furnas
Last Updated: Jan 14, 2021     Views: 11

Note: There are service changes in place due to COVID-19. Please view the Book Pickups & Returns page on Catalyst for the most up-to-date information about getting materials.

Library Services are currently available only to JHU affiliates.

Unfortunately, access to electronic resources is very difficult to share with non-affiliates because of licenses that restrict access to current Johns Hopkins faculty, staff, and students. Non-affiliates can purchase a library card for print materials, but this card doesn’t include online databases.

The only option is to get Visiting Scholar status for your research assistant, but that would have to be paid for by the academic department. Your school likely has appointment procedures as a guide, such as the Krieger Arts & Sciences’ procedures.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Call us: 410-516-8335
Text us: 410-692-8874
Email us: