Q. Do any MSEL group study rooms have tech?
Answered By: Sue Vazakas Last Updated: Aug 22, 2019 Views: 26
Answered By: Sue Vazakas
Last Updated: Aug 22, 2019 Views: 26
Yes, two of them do. They are both on C-level, near the elevator.
- LCD monitor, 52"
- To turn it on, you must plug it into the wall socket
- You must have an HDMI cable for your laptop
- Capacity: 5 people
C-level Seminar Room
- LCD monitor, 50"
- HDMI cable included for use with laptops
- Capacity 10-12 people
- This room is wheelchair-accessible
- This room cannot be reserved, but can be used when not being used by staff