Q. I can't open my ereserves readings. What do I do?
Answered By: Chrissy Abbott Last Updated: Mar 19, 2020 Views: 394
Answered By: Chrissy Abbott
Last Updated: Mar 19, 2020 Views: 394
Browser incompatibility is the most common issue.
- Use Chrome or Firefox, and avoid Internet Explorer and Safari.
- Mac users: install Chrome or Firefox, and make it your default browser.
You may have the wrong campus set in your my.jhu.edu profile.
- Log in to my.jh.edu and select myProfile in the left sidebar
- At the bottom of the profile page, set you Primary Campus to your campus (choose Homewood if unsure)
- Changes to your Profile may take 24 hours to become effective
If you are off campus and the above are not the issue.
- Some locations have firewalls that will prevent you from accessing our online resources
- Log in to the Pulse Secure VPN to route your internet traffic through the campus network. Here is a guide from JHU IT.
If you are still having trouble, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.