Q. A database told me to try accessing it later, because there were no sessions or seats available. What does that mean?
Answered By: Sue Vazakas Last Updated: Mar 18, 2020 Views: 173
Some databases limit the number of patrons who can login simultaneously. You may see a message about trying later, because the sessions or seats are currently full.
To help others, please logout of these databases when you are finished.
Below is a list of the databases with this kind of limit, and the number of people who can use them at the same time.
- BizJournals Digital Portal - 20 simultaneous users
- Global Health, 1910 Forward - 2 simultaneous users
- NBER Working Papers – 3 simultaneous users
- Otzar Hahochma - 1 user at a time
- Polling the Nations - 4 simultaneous users
- Press Display - 5 simultaneous users
- rarebooks.info – 3 simultaneous users
- Simply Map - 5 simultaneous users
- Thomson One - 10 simultaneous users