Answered By: Sue Vazakas
Last Updated: Aug 16, 2017     Views: 59

The Libraries’ policy is to avoid scheduling the Hut during the academic semesters. But the Hut is available during academic breaks (such as intersession and summer) for academic or campus events.

If you want to reserve the Hut, please contact Associate Director Deborah Slingluff at She will send you the use agreement (and the catering agreement, if you are serving food). Please note that these agreements require a signature from a staff member. 



Contact Us

Call us: 410-516-8335
Text us: 410-692-8874
Email us: