Answered By: Oleg Tsygan Last Updated: Sep 19, 2016 Views: 8981
NEW! Send you print job as an e-mail attachment from any device!
For more information, please see the JHU Mobile Print Instructions!
FIRST-TIME USERS MUST CONFIGURE THEIR LAPTOP! SELECT EITHER:
- You must be logged into the Johns Hopkins secure "hopkins" network using your JHED ID and password.
- Begin printing as usual using your browser, word processor or other application.
- At the first popup window select the printer you want to use, make changes as necessary, and click OK.
- Enter a name for your print job in the next popup window.
- Retrieve your B/W print job from any of the public printers in the MSE Library, BLC, or in the Hut, or your color prints on the A level of the MSE Library.
If you have a problem, please report it to Laptop Printing Support.