Answered By: Sue Vazakas
Last Updated: Apr 28, 2017     Views: 129

You must use the correct URL, so that you will see links for "JHU Full Text" or "FINDIT@JHU." which will take you to the full text of the article.

To find the correct PubMed URL:

The research guide for Medicine, Nursing, and Allied Health has a page that will help you use PubMed.


Contact Us

Call us: 410-516-8335
Text us: 410-692-8874
Email us: