Answered By: Margaret Burri
Last Updated: Sep 09, 2016     Views: 78

Legal-sized jobs can be sent to machine A1 on A-level.

Oversized jobs should try the Digital Media Center.

If you have your own paper you'd like to print on, we suggest the computer lab in Krieger Hall, Room 160 (basement).


Related Topics

Contact Us

Call us: 410-516-8335
Text us: 410-692-8874
Email us: