Q. Where are the lockers and how do I reserve one?
Answered By: Sue Vazakas Last Updated: Jul 11, 2017 Views: 2316
MSEL (Eisenhower Library) has lockers on A, B, C, and D Levels. These are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis to any active JHU student. Students can reserve one locker at a time.
BLC (Brody Learning Commons) has day lockers on every floor, near the elevators. Everyone can use those at any time. Lockers are cleared out and re-set every morning at 7:00 AM.
ALL LOCKERS (except Day-use)
- Check out locker keys from the Service Desk on M-Level
- ADA/accessible lockers are available upon request
- Keys are checked out for 16 weeks and can be renewed via your library account
- Replacement of a lost key, or keys not returned or lockers not renewed by deadline costs $25.00. This can be paid by cash, check, or through your SIS account.
- To keep your locker for another term, renew online via your library account
- Renewal is free
- Renewals can be made in person at the M-Level Service Desk, by phone (410-516-8370), or by e-mail (email@example.com; use "Locker" as the subject.)
- Students must give up their lockers upon graduation or losing active status
- Any personal material left in the locker after the rental expiration date will be taken to the Lost and Found division of Campus Safety and Security
Day-use Lockers – In the BLC
- Lockers have outlets so that devices can be recharged
- Lockers codes are reset at 7:00 AM, and lockers are cleared out between 7:00 AM and 8:00 AM every day
- As of July 1, 2016, every day, all items left in lockers after 7:00 AM will be given to Campus Police for transport to Central Lost and Found (410-516-5278)
- Central Lost and Found is located at 3001 Remington Avenue, within the JHU Office of Safety and Security. Go to the M-Level Security Desk to inquire about lost items; Support Services no longer handles Lost and Found.
Special Collections -- BLC M Level
- The 20 day-use lockers next to the Special Collections Reading Room are for the use of Special Collections researchers only, during department hours
- Outside of department hours, anyone may use them
- These lockers do not contain outlets