Answered By: Sue Vazakas
Last Updated: Feb 20, 2015     Views: 186

Yes, you may.

According to the most recent Department of Justice regulation, service dogs are allowed to enter places of public accommodation, which includes private universities.

Note that as of 2011, only dogs are considered as "service animals."

Related Topics

Contact Us

Call us: 410-516-8335
Text us: 410-692-8874
Email us: