Answered By: Sue Vazakas Last Updated: Oct 14, 2016 Views: 2660
Group study rooms can be reserved with your JHED ID at https://rooms.library.jhu.edu/reservations.
You can reserve rooms for as long as 4 hours, up to 24 hrs in advance.
- Reservations have priority over walk-ins
- MSEL group study rooms are never locked, and BLC group study rooms require a J-card to enter
- Swipe card access is required for BLC room reservations to be honored
- Groups of two or more patrons get priority over one person.
- If a room is not occupied within the first 10 minutes of the reservation block, the reservation will be void; if another group is waiting, they may then claim the room.
- The reservation system cannot accommodate the transfer of a reservation to another user
- Students can't reserve non-group study rooms (such as BLC 4040), but may use them when they are not being used by library staff