Answered By: Chrissy Abbott Last Updated: Apr 28, 2017 Views: 19
- Use Chrome or Firefox, and avoid Internet Explorer and Safari.
- Mac users: install Chrome or Firefox, and make it your default browser.
- Login to your Profile at my.jh.edu.
- At the bottom of the profile page, there should be a campus selection; “Homewood” is a good choice.
- If the campus selection is blank or is an offsite location, it may exclude access to the databases.
- Changes to your Profile may take 24 hours to become effective.
If you are at work:
- Some workplaces have firewalls that will prevent you from accessing our online resources.