Answered By: Sue Vazakas
Last Updated: Apr 27, 2017     Views: 107

Visiting scholars must speak with their sponsoring academic department or program to start this process.

Once they are added to JHED and given a JCard, they will have library privileges according to the status assigned by their sponsoring department. Most departments assign visiting scholars graduate student or faculty status.



Contact Us

Call us: 410-516-8335
Text us: 410-692-8874
Email us: